A letter from Elyssium Advanced Skincare
We would like to thank you for your patience during this time. As some facilities have remained open throughout the pandemic, our #1 priority has always been the safety of our patients, staff and community. We have missed you this past year and look forward to providing our tailored, non-invasive treatments again.
While we would love to meet new patients, we are currently catching up with our pre-paid clients after a year+ long closure. Please contact us if you’d like to be placed on our wait list.
While Elyssium Advanced Skincare has always maintained the highest standards or cleanliness, we will be implementing additional safety precautions.
Please adhere to the following instructions while visiting:
- Please arrive no earlier and no later than your appointment time
- Masks are required to be worn upon entering the clinic
- Please bring only necessary items to your appointment. No food or drinks
- Please arrive to your appointment alone
- If you or someone in your household has recently had flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat) please reschedule your appointment
- All payments will be made with your credit card on file. If you need to update your credit card, please notify the front desk or update your information through your online MindBody account.
- If you are paying cash, please bring exact change
We are excited to see you all again!